Providing the Voice for the Arts
Classic 107.3 is a community owned nonprofit radio station, created in 2013 and dedicated to growing the arts and cultural community in the St. Louis area by providing:
- A variety of music on-air 24/7, from classical to jazz, opera to blues, Broadway and more.
- In-depth interviews with local arts organizations, including The Black Rep, St. Louis Symphony Orchestra, Opera Theatre of St. Louis, New Jewish Theatre, The Muny and many others.
- Community outreach to young artists through our program “Kaleidoscope – Next Generation Artist”, which features live performances and recordings of youth music ensembles.
- Promotion of local arts events through interviews with artists, musicians, creators and performers, bringing their stories and events to the attention of the St. Louis community.
- Educational programs for children (Classics 4 Kids) and adults (Exploring Music with Bill McGlaughlin).
- Broadcasts of live performances, both in-studio and remotely, highlighting musicians, conductors and music personalities who are charting the course of music today.
- Podcasts for convenient listening to all of the above.